Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
Jealous? Come on, don’t be. Either you feel totally disgusted by it and wish you could just jump out of your own skin, or you feel you have a right to feel that way.
Either way jealousy is still a nasty emotion. A cocktail of anger, fear, insecurity, envy and some more unknown dark ingredients. Honestly, nothing we are generally proud of. It can rule the game. And when it comes hard on hard jealousy tends to win.
Is there a way out of jealousy? What is its deeper meaning and can we actually learn something from it, or even use it for our own evolution? In this podcast episode I invited Raffaello Manacorda as my guest. He is my personal expert when it comes to open relationships. That’s why I enjoy his wisdom and insight on this topic. So press play and listen, jealous monster ☺.
In this episode, I go into detail about :
- Shedding light on jealousy. Where does it come from?
- The core of jealousy and why it’s often a cocktail of many ingredients.
- A burden in a relationship and what to do about it.
- The best way to deal with jealousy.
- What’s the true intention of jealousy and what can we learn about it?
- Number one tip for dealing with jealousy in a relationship.
Links and resources mentioned:
- The Ethical Slut by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy
- Opening Up by Tristan Taormino
- Orgasmic Discourses Podcast with Raffaello on Open Relationships
- Article on: How to Deal with Jealousy and Envy?
Thank you for listening to my show
If you want to listen in your car, during cooking or while having sex lying on your couch, make sure to subscribe on iTunes (and leave a review to spread the word♥):