Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
It’s no secret that we use our brain to only a fragment of its full potential. The left-brain hemisphere particularly dominates our day-to-day life.
Even during sex we don’t get a break from it. Many of you probably know the feeling: You are turned on, ready to have the most passionate sex with your lover ever, then suddenly, your bla-bla monkey voice comes in. Not subtly, but at quite a high volume, telling you what you should cook for dinner, or that you still have to clean up the mess in the kitchen, or whatever, you know, it’s bla-bla stuff. Then you can’t seem to regain the presence with your lover. Distraction comes in and with that comes a turn off, tension, and for sure no mind-blowing orgasms.
For this podcast I invited Whitney Freya (yay, another Freya) to join me. As a mother of three, author, speaker and creative entrepreneur, she knows exactly how to help you connect with your right-brain hemisphere. Because once you know how to connect with this side of your being you can make the sex not only chatter free but also creative, passionate and playful. Whitney helps people tap into their creativity as the pure language of their soul.
Enjoy this magical piece of wisdom!
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- What’s the difference between the left-brain and the right-brain?
- Why doesn’t mind chatter help to connect with our right brain?
- Why is accessing our right-brain so important?
- What blocks people from tapping into their creativity?
- How can you tap into your right-brain and express your sexual being creatively?
- How can you silence the left-brain chatter in daily life, so you know how to do it during sex too?
Links and resources mentioned:
Thank you for viewing my show
Make sure to subscribe on YouTube for not missing out on future episodes.