A relationship can be a mind-blowing adventure, then heart-breaking, and then again the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you. What I’ve seen over the years has shown me that it’s all about believing in those superpowers that two people have when they combine their love, gifts, and ideas. This makes a relationship a fun and growing journey.
For today’s podcast, I have invited two amazing people, Drs. Rob + Janelle Alex, Ph.D. who are the co-founders of Mission Date Night, as well as being best-selling authors, speakers and experts in long and lasting relationships and intimacy dynamics. They mentor couples from around the globe and are also hosts of the Mission Date Night podcast.
In this episode, we go into detail about:
- Where did their superpower relationship as Rob & Janelle start?
- How long have they been working together?
- How do they run a business together without getting tired of each other?
- How can you keep the attraction in a committed relationship alive?
- What’s the secret to maintaining the fun part of a long relationship and having it grow?
- How to truly go deep and grow together.
Links and resources mentioned:
Thank you for viewing my show
Make sure to subscribe on YouTube for not missing out on future episodes.